Mary has a great strategy in her home and she has found peace with this topic, so you’re going to love hearing what she has to say.
Cait and Kara chat with Mary about all the most common screen questions they receive: How much is too much How do you find balance between “learning” screen time and “play” screen time? Is technology a monster? Or manageable?
And finally, is homeschooling moving more toward technology? If so, how can we embrace that?
There is so much wisdom from Mary in this episode! It’s like a deep breath for worried parents!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- 5 Ways to Let Your Kids Have a Tablet and Not Go Crazy | Purva Brown
- A Brave Writer’s Life in Brief, season 2 episode with Mary
- Brave Writer
- Dan TDM (Minecraft on YouTube)
- Disney Circle
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by
- Kara’s new bullet journal
- Khan Academy
- Mary’s awesome bio
- Not Before 7
- Only Love Today: Reminders to Breathe More, Stress Less, and Choose Love by
- Pin It Maps!, LLC
BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS
TELL US: HOW DO YOU NAVIGATE screens in your homeschool? SHARE HERE!