This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
Queries and Quandaries: What You’re Asking The Sisters [Part 1]
The sisters are answering your questions in this episode- from dads who distract (often with plans that are more fun!), to testing, to weekly homeschool planning.
They also chat about homeschooling kids with special needs and how organizational systems save their bacon. So pour yourself a cup of coffee or tea, and listen in as Cait and Kara share their ideas.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- By this time next year (how I measure progress in our homeschool) | Shawna Wingert, Simple Homeschool
- Circle Time links:
- Dawn from LadyDusk
- Dyslexia 101
- Everyday Autism by Shawna Wingert
- Haunted by the Ghost of Public School Past? | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, Simple Homeschool
- Her Homeschool Manifesto | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, My Little Poppies
- How Cait plans her mornings
- Homeschooling a Child with Sensory Stuff | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, Year Round Homeschooling
- I Want a Milkshake: When Dad Works a Lot | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- Just Because it’s Different, Doesn’t Mean it’s Less: Chatting with Shawna Wingert | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- Kara’s Herbology Study
- Marie’s Words (Vocabulary Flash Cards)
- Melissa Camara Wilkins
- Not Before 7
- Simply Charlotte Mason art study
- Sleep phones
- Sparkle Stories
- Special Education at Home by Shawna Wingert
- The Green Ember (series)
- This is My Home, This is My School
- To Test or Not to Test | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, My Little Poppies
- Using the bullet journal system for homeschool planning | Kara Anderson, Simple Homeschool
- What’s in Your [Introverted] Homeschool Mama Survival Kit? | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS
TELL US: do you have a question for your homeschool sisters? SHARE HERE!