This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
Ladies’ Holiday: Hold On To Your Hat!
Cait and Kara have been joking about this episode for months and finally made it happen. Warning: This episode might not be appropriate for tiny children, sensitive spouses, grandparents, pastors… Also, there is some giggling.
Because the sisters are getting REAL about being a woman, and how that can affect homeschooling. From cramps to PMS to whether or not being bloated and angry should earn you a sick day from co-op, the gals hope you’ll be able to relate to this episode.
And that you don’t run away screaming.
Because there are 16 other episodes where they don’t mention this stuff.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- A Brave Writer’s Life in Brief, season 2 episode 2
- Adult Granola | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- Brave Writer
- Chasing Slow by Erin Loechner
- Diva Cup
- doTERRA Essential Oils | Kara S. Anderson
- Do You Need a (Homeschool) Full Stop? | Kara Anderson
- Everything Hurts and I’m Dying tank by JJ Rose Creations
- Heating pad
- Homeschool Sisters; Homeschool Support (We’re on the Brave Writer Podcast!) | The Homeschool Sister Podcast
- How to add more play to your day (and not feel guilty) | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, Simple Homeschool
- Support Your Sisters | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- The Golden Girls on Hulu
- Why Women Menstruate | Ted-Ed
- Aaaaaand….. The one thing we couldn’t talk about!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS
Cait and Kara will be giving away many of the resources listed above throughout the month of February. Be sure to follow us on both Facebook and Instagram because that is where the action will be happening every weekday in February 2017!
Tell us: How do you handle YOUR ladies’ holiday? Share here!