This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
Q and A: How to Squeeze in One on One Time
The sisters are chatting one-on-one time this week … How to get it when you’re homeschooling and together ALL THE TIME, why it’s valuable and what you can do when this just isn’t the season for it.
Cait and Kara share simple ideas for one-on-one time at home or when you just have a few minutes and how to make the most of the time we get together.
This episode is sponsored by Epic.
This episode is sponsored by…
Epic! has a huge library of more than 35,000 high-quality, popular children’s books, videos, quizzes and more — for kids 12 and under.
Epic! is perfect for homeschool learning and curriculum — with thousands of books on every subject and topic. Plus, kids can reinforce their learning with quizzes, and additional recommended content. Epic! is personalized for each child based on reading level and interests.
Epic! is normally $7.99/month (a great deal), but we have partnered with them to get our listeners TWO MONTHS FREE. Just use promo code sisters when you sign up for an Epic! subscription at getepic.com and you’ll get your first two months totally free. Again that’s getepic.com, use promo code sisters for two months free!
Sisters! we have news…
We have BIG plans for season 6 and we don’t want you to miss a thing!
- Sign up for our newsletter here!
- Leave us a voicemail here: Send a voice message
- Subscribe to The Homeschool Sisters Podcast on iTunes!
- Help more sisters find us by leaving us a review on iTunes!
Listen to the Episode:
Links from this episode
- Boost Connection and Cooperation with One-on-One Time | My Little Poppies
- I want a milkshake. (When dad works a lot.) | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- Kindred Collective
- Live a Little with ‘Yes Day’ | My Little Poppies
- The Five Love Languages of Children & The Five Love Languages of Teens (set)
- What I did with my summer vacation | Kara S. Anderson
FOLLOW THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS
PSST…DID YOU KNOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS PODCAST WITHOUT SPENDING ANY EXTRA?
Many listeners have asked how they can support The Homeschool Sisters Podcast. The answer is a simple one. Do you shop online? Click our link first. You won’t pay any extra, but a small percentage goes to The Homeschool Sisters Podcast to help offset our expenses. Every little bit counts, and we are so grateful for your support!