This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
Blogging, Business, and Homeschooling: Chatting with Alicia Hutchinson
Are you a blogger, or working mama? Or, are you just curious how the business of blogging works behind the scenes?
The sisters are joined this week by one of their very favorite bloggers and owner of the Learning Well Community, Alicia Hutchinson!
Listen in as they chat about the myth of “balance,” and how Alicia and the sisters tackle homeschooling, work, parenting and homemaking without losing their minds.
Plus, learn why you shouldn’t blog for money. At least, not at first!
If you’re a working mama or interested in working from home, this episode is a great place to start!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
- Crystal Payne, Money Saving Mom
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by
- Jessica Fisher, Life as Mom
- Kara’s “Starry Night” Easter eggs
- Ladies’ Holiday: Hold On To Your Hat! | The Homeschool Sisters Podcast
- Learning Well Community
- Learning Well Community Courses
- Learning Well Community on Instagram
- Our Journey Westward
- Rea Berg
- Shawna’s “keeping it real” Instagram moment
- State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
- Suddenly, Unexpectedly, Homeschooling (“You’re Gonna WHAT?!”) | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, My Little Poppies
- Tana French (series)
- The Blog Maven
- Working from home & homeschooling: The hardest part of Kara’s homeschool year | Kara S. Anderson, Simple Homeschool
be sure to follow alicia hutchinson and the learning well community
BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE HOMESCHOOL SISTERS
TELL US: How do you balance working and homeschooling? SHARE HERE!