The Reality of Homeschool Parenting
No matter how long you’ve been homeschooling, you have probably asked yourself one or more of the following questions:
- How do I manage the day to day realities of homeschooling without comparing myself to the picture perfect homeschool family on Instagram?
- What if I’m a secular homeschooler? What resources and communities are right for me and my family?
- How do I bring out the best in my kids (and me) knowing that I can’t do all the things I’d like to do in our homeschool?
Learning how to embrace our own circumstances and lean into what we know to be true for our unique families can be a challenge. Today’s episode answers all of the above questions and more!
Intuitive Homeschooling With Camille Kirksey
Camille empowers homeschool parents to be themselves and authentic in their homeschool journey and in their relationships with their kids.
She is a homeschool expert and mindset coach who encourages, empowers, and educates parents (whom she calls ‘homeschool facilitators’) to bring out the best in their children and themselves.
Since 2013, Camille has taught thousands of homeschool facilitators how to successfully educate their children by making the process easier, more authentic, and joyful through her blog, courses, workshops, coaching, and books.
In today’s episode, Camille shares a real life look at how we can embrace our own intuition as homeschooling parents in all ages and stages.
(And be sure to check out our sponsor, The Waldock Way. Use the code sisters15 to save in the shop.)
And don’t miss our You Don’t Have To Do It All Homeschool Planner!
THIS EPISODE IS SPONSORED BY:
THE WALDOCK WAY
The Waldock Way brings you unique resources that help ignite a love of learning in your children. Their products encourage you to follow your children’s lead and learn alongside them every day.
Unit studies from The Waldock Way are designed to support you as you navigate interest-led homeschooling, and always include book lists, hands-on activities, games for learning, and videos to engage every learning style.
As a Homeschool Sister, you receive 15% off all Waldock Way products, using the code sisters15 – it’s a great time to give them a try. I think you’ll love all The Waldock Way has to offer.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
WATCH THE EPISODE:
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE:
- Cait’s monthly play pack
- Cait’s newsletter
- Cait’s Instagram
- Never Board Learning
- The Waldock Way Unit Studies (use the code sisters15 to save 15%!)
- Camille’s book: Coming Home for the heart, mind, and home of homeschool moms
- Camille’s course for new homeschoolers called Empowered Beginnings
- Camille’s individual coaching for experienced homeschoolers
- Coming Soon: Homeschool U Academy
- Leave Cait a voicemail!