New Beginnings And Homeschool Milestones
Our homeschools are made up of seasons upon seasons of change. Some are brought about by our kids, some by our circumstances, some by our own hand.
In this episode, Kara and Cait share the nitty gritty of how life has been the last few months, including some very big changes!
Cait’s two oldest homeschoolers are now attending local public schools, and Kara’s oldest is a freshman in college. Hear all about the reality of these homeschool milestones from a real life, sister’s perspective.
Plus, hear about a new beginning for the podcast!
Don’t miss our You Don’t Have To Do It All Homeschool Planner!
And be sure to check out our sponsor, The Waldock Way. Use the code sisters15 to save in the shop.
EPISODE 114 IS SPONSORED BY:
THE WALDOCK WAY
The Waldock Way brings you unique resources that help ignite a love of learning in your children. Their products encourage you to follow your children’s lead and learn alongside them every day.
Unit studies from The Waldock Way are designed to support you as you navigate interest-led homeschooling, and always include book lists, hands-on activities, games for learning, and videos to engage every learning style.
As a Homeschool Sister, you receive 15% off all Waldock Way products, using the code sisters15 – it’s a great time to give them a try. We think you’ll love all The Waldock Way has to offer.
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE:
LINKS FROM THE EPISODE
- More Than Enough by Kara S. Anderson
- Cait’s monthly play pack
- Cait’s newsletter
- Cait’s Instagram
- Never Board Learning
- Kara’s post about later start times for teens
- Kara’s post on launching a kid
- Kara’s post about transcripts for college
- Kara’s latest post
- Kara’s hygge yarn
- Kara’s temperature blanket (Kara is doing a knit version. She cast on the same number of stitches and is knitting every row.)
- Letters to a Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
- Taylor Tomlinson Gets Advice From Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin