Last updated 5/8/18
About The Homeschool sisters
The Homeschool Sisters was founded in 2016 and is based in the United States of America. The Homeschool Sisters is a personal blog owned and operated by Kara Stephenson Anderson and Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley. On this site, we share the joys and struggles of real-life homeschooling.
How Information is Collected
Information is collected on The Homeschool Sisters in the following ways:
- when you leave a comment on the blog
- through website cookies and log files through Google Analytics
Comments on The Homeschool Sisters
We love when readers leave comments onThe Homeschool Sisters website. If you choose to leave a comment on a blog post, then please be aware that the comment is then public and visible to anyone who reads the comment section. Your email address is never shared or disclosed, but your name and comment will be visible to others.
We recommend that you avoid leaving detailed personal information in your comments and we reserve the right to remove comments deemed as inappropriate, threatening, profane, or spammy without notice.
Cookies store user-specific information in a log. We use the following cookies onThe Homeschool Sisters:
- Amazon (for advertising)
- Facebook Pixel (for Facebook ad targeting): Read how the Pixel works
- Google Analytics (for tracking website traffic and user behavior): Read how their cookies work
Social Media Privacy
The Homeschool Sisters uses various social media platforms. The Homeschool Sisters is not responsible for what you post on The Homeschool Sisters’ social media channels.
We participate in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Cait is also an Usborne Books & More Independent Consultant. And Kara is a doTerra Wellness Advocate. These companies have no connection with this page and do not sponsor nor support content. In our posts and sidebar, we sometimes link to other sites. Some of these links are affiliate links. This means that if you purchase something from that site after clicking over from The Homeschool Sisters, we receive a [super-small] percentage of the sale. Clicking through these links does not cost you any more than you’d already be spending.
The views and opinions expressed on this site and on our podcast are our own, based on our experience. Any advice or tips offered herein are not a replacement for medical advice from a physician or other health care professional.
Are you interested in working with us? Fantastic! Our media kit — with blog stats, rates, and information about companies with whom we have worked — is available upon request. Please contact us to discuss current rates and packages. Here is some quick sponsorship information:
- All links are no-follow
- Reviews require both product and monetary compensation
- Media kit is updated approximately every 3 months
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
- No purchase necessary.
- All giveaways are void where prohibited.
- Open only to U.S. Residents, age 18 and older.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- The Homeschool Sisters or its representatives are not responsible for entries not received due to technical failures or entries not eligible due to typographical errors or failures to follow entry guidelines.
- Winners are chosen randomly by Rafflecopter.
- Unless otherwise stated, winners have 24 hours from the close of the giveaway to claim their prize. If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Notification of a winning entry will be made and prizes claimed by email. The Homeschool Sisters or its representatives are not responsible for prize notification or claim not received.
- By entering a giveaway, you agree to give The Homeschool Sisters and/or the giveaway sponsor the right to obtain your name and address by email for the purpose of distributing the prize(s).
- By entering a giveaway, you agree to give The Homeschool Sisters and/or the giveaway sponsor the right to publicize your name and/or likenesses for promotional purposes.
- Giveaway winners agree to hold harmless The Homeschool Sisters and the giveaway sponsor in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.