This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure statement for more information.
Start Small: Rhythms and Routines
One of the most common questions the sisters get is about rhythms and routines. How to start one? How to resume one after a break? What about when your rhythm or routine is just NOT working? Cait and Kara hash it out in this episode and share their tips and ideas. The biggest one? Start small!
Listen to the podcast:
Links from the episode
- Alicia Hutchinson
- How to Rock THE MOST IMPORTANT PART of Your Homeschool Day (The “Coffee and Books” course!)| My Little Poppies
- Coffee and Books: An unexpected homeschool game-changer | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, Simple Homeschool
- Dangling a Homeschool Carrot | Caitlin Fitzpatrick Curley, My Little Poppies
- Do you need a (homeschool) full stop? ~ Kara S. Anderson
- Just Filibuster (My strategy for the hardest mornings.) | Kara S. Anderson
- Listen to your mama heart (and experts, but only if that feels right.) | Kara S. Anderson
- My Big Picture Planning Page (and how I use my bullet journal for homeschool planning) | Kara S. Anderson, The Homeschool Sisters
- Not Before 7
- RAR #26: How Illustrations Nourish the Imagination, Zach Franzen | Sarah McKenzie, Read Aloud Revival Podcast
- Reclaiming Sundays | Kara S. Anderson, The Homeschool Sisters
- We’re Out of Bread: Homeschool Overwhelm | The Homeschool Sisters
Resources Referenced in this episode
- Brains On! Podcast
- Danny Champion of the World by Roald Dahl
- From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler by E.L. Konigsburg
- James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
- Matilda by Roald Dahl
- Oak Meadow
- Play 4 Life Moms
- Simplicity Parenting: Using the Extraordinary Power of Less to Raise Calmer, Happier, and More Secure Kids by Kim John Payne
- Sleep With Me Podcast: The Podcast that Puts You to Sleep
Make sure you don’t miss an episode
Here are several ways that you can tune in to see what Cait and Kara are up to:
We would love if you could leave us a review on iTunes.
Do you have a question or topic you’d love to hear Cait and Kara talk about?
If so, send us a message or leave a comment. We love to hear from you!